Seven Benefits of Transportable Homes
Listed below are seven reasons that these modular homes are proving to be a great option for home buyers.
1. Cost - When purchasing a new house, affordability is a huge factor to home buyers. Since modular houses are manufactured in bulk and constructed with low-cost materials, they provide a smaller price tag that is much easier to fit into any budget. Unlike houses that are stationary, these transportable homes are low-cost to assemble and buyers can expect low labor costs in addition to the affordable pricing of the house itself. Aside from the initial purchase of the home, owners will find that renting or buying land is the most expensive cost.
2. Mobility - While everyone enjoys having a house to call their home, few people actually like being tied down to one area. With modular houses, homeowners can choose to relocate but still take their home with them. Having a transportable home makes it possible to move without the worry of searching for a new place to live.
3. Quality Craftsmanship - Purchasing an old home can provide buyers with hidden problems such as mold, rot, and termites, while new homes are often constructed by inexperienced carpenters. Transportable homes are all assembled and constructed within a factory and under tight supervision, giving them the best quality craftsmanship. Modular homes rarely present the problems that homeowners experience with other housing.
4. Solid Materials - Transportable homes are constructed with the best materials, making them quality assured and reinforced. Manufacturers know that modular homes maybe subjected to travel, so they are designed with only the strongest of materials. All houses are tested for their strength and support before leaving the factory. In many cases, transportable housing long outlasts standard homes.
5. Environmentally Friendly - For those who are worried about the environment, transportable homes require little energy to assemble, leaving behind a small carbon footprint. In addition, since these homes can be transported, they will also diminish the need to construct another house in the future and further cut down on wasted energy.
6. Speedy Construction - While full scale houses can take months to construct, modular homes are put together in speedy assembly-line fashion. A transportable home can be delivered and set up in just a few days, making it possible for buyers to start enjoying their new house in little time at all.
7. Set-Up Anywhere - Some homeowners may need to locate in areas that have few resources or experienced construction workers. With traditional homes, this would make it almost impossible to have a place to live, or present the high cost of transporting materials and hiring workers from far away. Thanks to modular homes, it is possible to have low-cost housing in any area, regardless how far it is located from other towns. Many wildlife researchers use transportable homes due to their ease of mobility and ability to be constructed in any area.
From their low-cost to simple mobility, transportable homes have many wonderful advantages over traditional housing. After viewing just a few of the benefits, it’s easy to see why the modular housing industry continues to grow and flourish among families and individuals in Australia.